13 May, 2011

Perfect rainy afternoon!

Ok, so today wasn't really that rainy, but it was grey and it did rain a little bit. Also, I was trying to come up with excuses so that I didn't have to revise, so when my Adam suggested we make pancakes, how could I possibly say no?

Pancakes are dangerously easy to make, and I almost always have all the ingredients, which does mean I make them slightly too often. When I've been clever and not bought any sweets or puddings to avoid temptation, chances are I will have eggs, milk and flour, and within half an hour, I'll find myself eating half a portion of pancakes. This recipe makes about ten thin pancakes on my regularly sized IKEA pan.



















Pancakes:

350 ml flour
400 ml milk
3 eggs
1 tsp sugar
1/4 tsp salt
3 tbsp water

Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, stir well, and fry in butter for about one minuter on each side. Add rain running down your window for optimum enjoyment.

No comments:

Post a Comment